So here are 10 ideas that most ad people have never considered that might help us all be more successful in the ad biz in 2010.
The 10 Commandments of Advertising.
1. Tell your clients the truth.
2. Speak in plain English.
3. Put your clients' interests ahead of your own.
4. Be guided by principles, not fads.
5. Be modest in your promises.
6. Make every client meeting as small and short as possible.
7. Never bring up an issue unless you have a recommended solution.
8. Never congratulate yourself or your agency.
9. Be more prepared than your client.
10. Always have a Plan B.