We've got the TAC book and the TAC blog (together they have earned us a nifty little $0.00.) Now we're going to leverage the brand and take it into new channels where we expect to experience massive monetization.
Here are some of the line extensions we're thinking about:
- Ad Contrarian Fragrance for Men
- Old Acapulco-Style Ad Contrarian Margarita Mix
- Ad Contrarian Lunch 'n Munch Snackin' Meats
- Ad Contrarian Non-Greasy Styling Gel With Aloe
- Ad Contrarian Luxury Retirement Townhomes and Condominiums
- Ad Contrarian Bar Mix With Wasabe-Crusted Peas
- Ad Contrarian E-Z Start Fireplace Logs
- Your Very Own Ad Contrarian Action Figures (this collection would include all our regular commenters except Jimmy Cabral)
- The Ad Contrarian's Mom's Organic Home-Style Frozen Meatloaf
- Ad Contrarian 'Herni-Sta' Hernia Care Products
- Ad Contrarian Asian-Style Dipping Sauces
I've tried Twitter a couple of times and thought it was useless and pathetic. However, I am often reminded by my readers that I am a narrow-minded, reactionary, old ferret. Consequently, I am going to suffer for my art and re-establish my Twitter account for a while. You can find me here.