Here's a tip: Nobody gives a shit.
Nobody gives a shit that...
If I might be allowed to summarize... they've heard it all before and they don't give a shit.
- you believe people are your greatest asset.
- you believe one person can make a difference.
- you think the world needs to be more connected.
- you think we need to preserve our precious resources.
- you think the children are our future.
Here's what they care about:
The underlying principle here is this: In advertising, generalities are worthless. Specifics are gold.
- What are you doing, bub? Show me. Be specific. Convince me it's not a gimmick or pr ploy.
- What have you got for me? How much is it? Why do I need it? Why is it good?