A recent blog by ad broad got me thinking that we may be flushing millions of dollars right down the old crapper.
It turns out that in marketing today, poop is some valuable shit.
- A big-time Manhattan spa is offering a Japanese-style "Geisha Facial" which features all the goodness of real bird droppings.
- Peter Jones, an upscale retailer in London, is offering the world's most expensive cup of coffee. At 50 pounds (these days, that's about 10 million dollars) you can get a cup of coffee made with real cat excreta.
- If you want to send a note that says "I care", how about sending it on paper made of elephant shit?
- Sending photos to a loved one? Now you can send them in picture frames made from panda patties? (Panda's are so cute. Imagine how adorable their doodies must be!)
- And finally, if rubbing it on your face, drinking it, and sending it to loved ones isn't enough, now you can live in it. Michigan State researchers have developed the Eco-Floor, a floor for your home made of -- you guessed it -- cow shit.
Brown is the new green.
The interactive part:
Here's your chance to be a professional writer! Instead of "Brown is the new green" should I have ended the post with,"What can brown do for you?" Please click the comment link and cast your vote.