Yesterday we posted 10 ideas to help The President with his troubled health care website.
Frankly, we're getting a little tired of all the negativity. So let's just stop for a few minutes and take a look at the bright side.
Today, we're focusing on the positive. Here are 10 Great Things About The Obamacare Website:
1. Government techies so busy screwing up website, they have no time to tap your emails
2. Makes World Series seem exciting
3. Since it launched, Kanye and Kim got engaged
4. Signing up takes less time than booking a flight on United.com
5. Has created big surge in demand for Microsoft Surface tablets: total worldwide sales approaching six
6. Ukrainian click farms so frustrated the bots are quitting
7. When caught watching porn, just say, "I was trying to buy health care. Can you believe this?"
8. It's still easier than deleting your Facebook account
9. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius looks even hotter when she's aggravated
10. It's not as annoying as a blog