TAC is vacationing this week on a South Pacific island. In typical fashion, I'm only seeing the dark side. So maybe you can help.
1. How am I supposed to stop thinking about all the gross stuff that's floating around invisibly in the pool?
2. How am I supposed to stop thinking about the sharks that are patrolling the waters looking for tasty morsels like me?
3. How come I can hit a golf ball in every direction but straight?
4. Those guys with all the muscles and washboard bellies -- are they the same species as me?
5. When drinking mai tais, how do you maximize the buzz to acid-reflux ratio?