As you probably know, LinkedIn is the dreariest, most humorless repository of business commentary mankind has ever produced.
It is a venue for people without the slightest talent for business writing to shoot their mouths off and be taken seriously by other dimwits who are either looking for work or looking for something to do when they ought to be looking for work.
To start the year off right, and as a service to my readers, I'm going to summarize for you everything that will appear in LinkedIn in 2016.
This way you can use the time you might otherwise waste on LinkedIn to do something useful, like polish your guns or make rice pudding.
Here are the 14 things that every article in LinkedIn will be about this year:
1. What Is Your Brand Story?
2. Why Marketing To Millennials Is Different.
3. Why Marketing To Millennials Is Not Different.
4. 2016: The Year Of Mobile.
5. 2016: The Year Of Content.
6. 2016: The Year Of Native.
7. Unlocking The Authentic Purpose In Your Brand.
8. Don't Be Afraid Of Change. Embrace it!
9. Greatness Requires Passion.
10. You Need Leadership. Leadership Needs You!
11. Managing Is About Listening.
12. Social Media Is About Listening.
13. Marketing Is About Listening.Okay, now let's see those guns sparkle.
14. Every Fucking Thing In The Whole Fucking World Is About Listening.