August 17, 2012

As Predicted

As I predicted before it went public, then again in June and again two weeks ago the Facebook massacre continues. Some Facebook shares became "unlocked" yesterday and the stock dropped about 6%, reaching a new low, closing below $20.

There are over 1 billion more shares still to be "unlocked" before year's end. This could get really ugly.

Update: Facebook seems to be in free fall, dropping another 4% today.

To my Charming and Loyal readers:
As you may know, I have been having a nightmare with my 3rd-party commenting system. I have gotten rid of it and have reverted to my old system. I'm sure this will create enormous new problems, but what the hell can I do? I am going to try to convert to the Blogger native commenting system as soon as I can. Please be patient and I'm sorry for the millions of comments I have lost. TAC

2 comments:

Ryan Wilson said...

I have known one person who didn't have a Facebook account. It seems so strange that a service with such a strong user base is not actually making much money.


Open question; If you had control of Facebook, how would you improve its stock value?

Unknown said...

Hi,your post have only huge amount of information.I can't understand your way of presentation.I need more detailed explanation from your post.

kredyt konsolidacyjny