1. The hotter the climate, the colder the conference room.
2. The smaller the account, the larger the committee.
3. The dumbest person in your agency will someday be your client.
4. The consumer has become resistant to marketing, right? Bullshit. Here’s what the consumer has become resistant to: generic, undifferentiated products supported by smug, benefit-free advertising.
5. Retailers have learned a lot about advertising from manufacturers. Manufacturers have learned nothing from retailers. The recession is going to change that.
6. Most people don't realize the enormous difference between a million and a billion. A million seconds is about 10 days. A billion seconds is over 30 years.