December 02, 2015

The Day Nobody Waits For


As regular readers know, once a quarter I make you pay for the glorious privilege of reading this thing by filling it full of brazen, unrepentant self-promotion (we all gotta make a living, right?)

Bad news. Today's that day.

So first, for the purpose of convincing you that the conference, convention, sales meeting, or,  god forbid, "summit" you're planning doesn't have to be a suicide inducing cliché-fest, first up is a short reel of excerpts from a few of my talks:

video

Next up are some actual quotes from Amazon reviews of Marketers Are From Mars, Consumers Are From New Jersey.
"...I laughed, shook my head and wept for the industry that I have spent my career in..."

"...How much do I like this book? I refer to it almost daily for comic relief, brutal honesty, and "inspiration." This should be required reading at every advertising school in the country."

"...Hilarious and true! This is a book all marketers should read."

"...Bob Hoffman is my new hero! "

"...I'm ordering several MORE copies of this book as gifts for my clients."

"...Buy Bob's book. Read Bob's book. Lose 10 pounds of bulls***. Immediately."

"...This is the best book about marketing since - ever! Funny, entertaining, and the truth."

"...This will shake you out of your jargon induced coma."    
So, now you have two assignments:
1. Book me for your next conference.
2. Buy the book.
See, that wasn't so hard.

No comments: