Monday in North America we will be experiencing a total eclipse of the sun.
A total eclipse occurs when God turns out the lights for few minutes because he has to do scheduled maintenance.
It is further proof (as if any were needed) that everything revolves around the earth. Otherwise how could airplanes get anywhere? Answer me that, Mr. Smart Guy!
A total eclipse is different from a total ellipse.
A total ellipse is a curve that is the locus of all points in the plane the sum of whose distances r_1 and r_2 from two fixed points F_1 and F_2 (the foci) separated by a distance of 2c is a given positive constant 2a. This results in the two-center bipolar coordinate equation r_1 + r_2 = 2a, where "a" is the semimajor axis and the origin of the coordinate system is at one of the foci. The corresponding parameter "b" is known as the semiminor axis.
But let's not dwell on the obvious.
The question for marketers is how will they leverage the eclipse to create experiential brand purpose that will authentically resonate with consumers to contextualize the millennial target's relevant alignment with your ecosystem? Either that or something about engagement or blockchains.
Here's why you don't want to miss the Total Solar Eclipse Insider Summit:
- Learn best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your eclipsifying strategies.
- Understand emerging models of true one-to-one, highly personal, addressable and real-time eclipsification.
- Craft Identity Graphs and translate them into people-based eclipse shit.
- Use everything from dynamic content tools and embedded multimedia to AI and cross channel data to serve what is relevant or at least edible.
- Plus all kinds of horseshit about conversations!
And there won't be another Total Solar Eclipse Insider Summit until February.